Lakeside Software is a leader in digital employee experience – enabling companies to deliver an incredible digital experience for their employees by holistically monitoring and proactively improving end user experience. Recognized by Forrester as a Leader in their most recent New Wave for End User Experience Management, we are growing rapidly and scaling our business operations to take advantage of the growing market opportunity.
As an Associate DevOps Engineer within Lakeside’s Cloud Operations and DevOps team, you’ll play a key role in driving the development, deployment, and maintenance of Lakeside Software’s cloud-based infrastructure. Reporting directly to the VP of Cloud Operations and DevOps, with additional support from a DevOps Team Lead, you’ll work alongside Engineering, Information Security, Support, and Compliance teams to advance your cloud and pipeline skills, while contributing to the evolution of Lakeside’s robust, industry-leading software: SysTrack and SysTrack Cloud Product. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional learning environment in a growing software organization.
What You’ll Do
The core functions of this role include:
- Install and upgrade Lakeside’s proprietary software, SysTrack, in Azure
- Troubleshoot and remediate technical application and service issues related to SysTrack functionality in the cloud environments
- Create Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for the SaaS cloud infrastructures
- Assist in build processes for the SaaS application
- Assist in monitoring the cloud and responding to alerts
- Provide remote support to customer environments, demonstrating exceptional customer service, consistent follow-up, and complete follow-through along with thorough documentation
- Participate in the team’s rotation of ad-hoc, on-call hours (typically 1-2 shifts/quarter)
What You’ll Bring to Lakeside
The key requirements for this include:
- 1+ years of experience in Azure Cloud Administration
- Experience with Programming Languages such as Azure SQL/MS SQL Server, and writing SQL/KQL queries
- Familiarity and prior usage of MS Active Directory
- Experience with application/network troubleshooting and networking protocols
- Understanding of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) principals
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, and technical writing skills
- Azure certifications (AZ104 or higher), a plus
- Experience with containerization and configuration management, a plus
- Location: India; Remote
- Hours: Full Time; Some off-hours / on-call required
Lakeside Software is committed to pursuing a diverse and talented team and offering an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. We celebrate and support diversity; in that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of individuals including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA community, veterans, and any other legally protected group. Lakeside is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not make hiring or employment decisions on any basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.