- Support monitoring services that watch over the entire Chainlink network.
- Deploy and maintain various externally-facing services like reference Chainlink nodes used by developers and customers (including critical services such as Chainlink VRF).
- Improve the reliability and observability of our internal infrastructure.
- Provide our engineers with a reliable release pipeline and empower them to release and deploy Chainlink and adjacent tools extremely quickly.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience. You have a software engineering background or an operations background and have worked as an SRE (or in a very close position) before.
- Experience with system architecture. You can create a design document for a cross-region load-balancing app with five microservices, a PostgreSQL cluster, a caching layer, and a Kafka queue—and then implement it on AWS.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines. You can troubleshoot an existing pipeline or build your own, and you’ve probably worked on both software delivery and cloud-based services deployment.
- Experience with distributed systems and container orchestration. You have built or maintained complex Kubernetes clusters before.
- Ability to read and write code. You can understand precisely why a recent code change led to degraded performance; you can write scripts and tools to automate routine tasks and eliminate toil.
- Strong communication skills. You can give and receive constructive feedback, and you do not shy away from planning meetings and code reviews.
- Professional experience with Golang, TypeScript, or both.
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience running blockchain full node operator is a big plus.
- Experience with Chainlink as a developer or a node operator is a big plus.
- Comfort working with network protocols, proxies, and load balancers.
- Experience with information security and DevSecOps.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- We are giving slight preference to candidates who live in the UTC to UTC+8 range due to our on-call schedule for this particular opening.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.