Here at W3B we are passionate about decentralization, data center and software engineering utilizing bare metal. Our global team thrives on collaboration, forward thinkers and those who thrive on figuring out complex technical problems. In this role we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with exceptional Kubernetes experience to augment & expand our global operations.
- Design and implement solutions to fascinating problems of scale and fault tolerance to simplify the administration and user experience of W3B’s Kubernetes platforms.
- Develop Helm charts, custom controllers, resource definitions, gateways, API endpoints, and other Kubernetes control plane components.
- Create test plans, deployment automation, dashboards, alerts, and insights into our product’s operations as well as participate in on-call rotation
- Four or more years of experience in software and/or infrastructure engineering developing fault-tolerant, testable software services and are comfortable with using GoLang as a primary programming language
- Experience using Kubernetes with a deep understanding of its major components and/or have administrated Kubernetes clusters
- Components of Kubernetes will include among others: adding a storage layer, adding a GPU node, or fixing Kubernetes problems
- Managed production environments where uptime and responsiveness is critical
- Write unit tests to ensure that your
- Know your way around a Linux distro, shell scripting, and/or the Linux storage and networking stacks
- Transform problems in elastic architectures & decompose them into achievable tasks
- Creation and improvement of Continuous Deployment automation built on Docker and Kubernetes
- Creation and improvement of dynamic monitoring and alerting solutions using industry leading tools
- Developing automation to ensure security across a geographically dispersed hosting environment
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
- Passion for open source development
- Desire to take ownership of the entire stack
- Work in an agile environment and pair development with coworkers
- Team player with an open mind, willing to adapt when needed
- Comfortable with communicating openly with coworkers and customers
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
W3BCLOUD is a joint venture between Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ:AMD), a leading high-performance computing, graphics and visualization technologies company, and ConsenSys, the leading blockchain software development and product company. At W3B we are building bare metal hosting data center services for customers who need physical servers/dedicated hardware resources for AI computing capabilities, security and control over their infrastructure. If you want to be part of building robust, accelerated computing solutions at scale, we are excited to welcome your application!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.